The all new Mi7 from Schumacher Racing.
A state of the art, brand new ground up design. Designed by racers for racers.
Designed for use on asphalt and carpet tracks, and for both modified or stock class racing.
The Mi7 features double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
It retains the ability to adjust suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll
centre, Ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height
and much more. Its ultra-low centre of gravity enables faster corner speeds than ever before.
Engineered to exacting standards with aerospace quality components the new Mi7 offers on track
confidence and off track ease of maintenance.
The Schumacher Mi7, designed to race, engineered to win.
- Main Features...
- - Mid Motor or Rear Motor included in first batch.
- - Ultimate low centre of gravity.
- - Locating dowels on major components improve build accuracy and reduce tweak.
- - Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play, with single turnbuckle for easy camber adjustment.
- - Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pulley's 22:40. Great for stock racing.
- - Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- - Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- New - Precision alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with all new high precision gears.
- New - Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of passive rear steering.
- New - Arrowmax supplied, industry standard fitting spur gear. 5mm wide for increased durability.
- New - Alloy rear driveshaft bones with steel axles.
- New - Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- New - Simple twin bell crank chassis mounted steering assembly. Features new moulded bell cranks with adjustable travel stops.
- New - Low profile threaded brass insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.
- New - Interchangeable hub carrier.
- New - Lightweight upper wishbone.
- New - Rebuildable double joint driveshafts.
- New - Ultra short shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low centre of gravity.
- New - Upper and lower shock pivots. Screw on fitment, for easy assembly and maintenance.
- New - Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
- New - Chassis mounted bumper. Stronger, lighter and more aerodynamic.
- New - Ultra lightweight 40 tooth front spool. With alloy outputs.
- New - Easy access front spool and rear differential.
- New - Generic front and rear anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- New - Suspension straps and blocks. Incorporates new precision moulded inserts. Enables width adjustment without the need for expensive optional parts.
- New - 2.0mm Carbon Fibre, horizontal top deck.
- New - Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- New - 2 position, LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with a Shorty option.
- New - LiPo retention mouldings. No tape required.
- New - Carbon fibre wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- New - Lightweight alloy & carbon fibre CNC servo mount. Dowels throughout for consistent alignment.
- New - Super low motor mount. Lowers motor by 0.5mm and optimises central weight distribution.
- New - Anti-roll bar drop link.
- New - Aerospace carbon fibre 2.25mm soft weave chassis and components throughout.
- New - Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- New - 22 tooth 7075 alloy pulley.
- Includes lightweight roll bar sockets.
- 32 precision ball raced bearings.
- Precision matched shock springs.
- Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- Ball raced suspension pivot mounts for reduced friction and easier assembly.
- “O” ring retained alloy wheel hexes.